Ratings & Reviews
Tasting Note: A girthy cigar with a dark wrapper, even burn and even draw, despite its thickness. The smoke is rich and cedary with a touch of caramel on the finish. Medium bodied and balanced.
- Body: Medium
- Size: Corona Gorda
- Ring Gauge: 60
- Length: 6"
- Filler: Dom. Rep, Nicaraguan
- Binder: U.S.A. / Conn. Habano
- Wrapper: Honduras
- Issue: Cigar Aficionado, Feb 01, 2010
- Price: $11.99
- Classic: 95-100
- Outstanding: 90-94
- Very good to excellent: 80-89
- Average to good commercial quality: 70-79
- Don't waste your money: 0-69
Registered users can add this cigar to a personal humidor.
Log in if you're already registered.
Search our database of more than 17,000 cigar tasting notes by score, brand, country, size, price range, year, wrapper and more, plus add your favorites to your Personal Humidor.