Subscribe to Cigar Aficionado and receive the digital edition of our Premier issue FREE!

GOOD-LIFE-graphic

All | Cigars | Drink | Electronics | Fun | Gourmet | Places | Sport | Style | Time | Tools | Wheels

The Good Life : Good Life Guide

VueZone Personal Video Network

Would you like the ability to peek into the baby’s room from downstairs…or halfway around the world? Make sure the kids got home from school OK?...more

Posted: August 31, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20

By providing an extraordinarily powerful 20x Leica zoom lens in a pocketable body that’s just 1.1 inches deep, Panasonic delivers an entirely...more

Posted: June 1, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun

Take me out to the ball game…or the tennis court, or the racetrack, or anywhere things are moving very fast and you’d like to know exactly how...more

Posted: April 1, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

Rocksmith

Like many guys, I was a self-taught six-chord guitar player growing up. Even managed to teach myself some primitive finger picking, but girls were...more

Posted: February 1, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

Shop, But Don't Drop

What’s the best way to shop for technology? Use technology, of course. With a smartphone loaded with the right app, you can quickly figure out...more

Posted: December 1, 2011    By Steve Morgenstern

Fujifilm Finepix x100

You know the Fujifilm FinePix X100 is unusual the minute you lay eyes on it. The camera looks like an old Leica rangefinder. There’s an optical...more

Posted: October 1, 2011    By Steve Morgenstern

Celestron Skyprodigy Telescopes

Like many of us who grew up watching astronauts blast off into space, I’ve always been intrigued by astronomy. In fact, I invested in a fairly...more

Posted: August 1, 2011    By Steve Morgenstern

Motorola Atrix 4g

The next step in the evolution of cell phones into pocket-size computers has arrived with the Motorola Atrix 4G. This Android-based phone offers...more

Posted: June 1, 2011    By Steve Morgenstern

3-D Camcorders

High-quality, high-def, 3-D video recording is heading to Little League games and birthday parties near you, thanks to a pair of new camcorders just...more

Posted: April 1, 2011    By Steve Morgenstern

Logitech Revue

Some of us geeky types have lived with laptops connected to our TVs for years, unleashing the joys of Internet-based entertainment to the biggest...more

Posted: February 1, 2011    By Steve Morgenstern

Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT

When it comes to enjoying your car, what's under the hood can be a lot less important than what's mounted in the dashboard. After all, a Ferrari and...more

Posted: December 1, 2010    By Steve Morgenstern

Sound ID 510

...more

Posted: October 1, 2010    By Steve Morgenstern

« < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

FIND A RETAILER NEAR YOU

Search By: