Subscribe to Cigar Aficionado and receive the digital edition of our Premier issue FREE!

GOOD-LIFE-graphic

All | Cigars | Drink | Electronics | Fun | Gourmet | Places | Sport | Style | Time | Tools | Wheels

The Good Life : Good Life Guide

PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One

The next generation of video game consoles is nearly upon us, with Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One prepared to lock horns this...more

Posted: December 1, 2013    By Andrew Nagy / G. Clay Whittaker

Swann Helicopters

However you fall on the complex issue of the government’s use of drones, you may want to consider having your own—in the form of a...more

Posted: October 1, 2013    By Jack Bettridge

Google Chromebook

I spend most of the day, every day, in front of a computer. And recently, I’ve done it all on a $249 machine. Not an outmoded, used, refurbished or...more

Posted: August 1, 2013    By Steve Morgenstern

Edifier Spinnaker Bluetooth Speakers

We live in a world of on-demand sound. Between your purchased MP3s and music services like Pandora, Spotify and Rhapsody, there’s almost nothing...more

Posted: June 1, 2013    By Jack Bettridge

Bowers & Wilkins Panorama 2

You’ll never realize how much you watch television with your ears until you go beyond the built-in speakers and step up to a top-quality dedicated...more

Posted: April 1, 2013    By Steve Morgenstern

Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3020E

Whether you’re enjoying the big game, giving a big presentation or watching The Big Lebowski on Blu-ray, you pump up the impact when you maximize...more

Posted: February 1, 2013    By Steve Morgenstern

Nintendo Wii U

When Nintendo introduced its Wii console back in 2006, it changed the way we play video games. Instead of passively sitting and pressing buttons, Wii...more

Posted: December 1, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

The OLEDs Are Coming

Sure, you’ll find plenty of good-looking plasma and LCD flat-screen TVs for historically low prices right now, but if you crave the best picture...more

Posted: November 6, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

VueZone Personal Video Network

Would you like the ability to peek into the baby’s room from downstairs…or halfway around the world? Make sure the kids got home from school OK?...more

Posted: August 31, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20

By providing an extraordinarily powerful 20x Leica zoom lens in a pocketable body that’s just 1.1 inches deep, Panasonic delivers an entirely...more

Posted: June 1, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun

Take me out to the ball game…or the tennis court, or the racetrack, or anywhere things are moving very fast and you’d like to know exactly how...more

Posted: April 1, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

Rocksmith

Like many guys, I was a self-taught six-chord guitar player growing up. Even managed to teach myself some primitive finger picking, but girls were...more

Posted: February 1, 2012    By Steve Morgenstern

1 2 3 4 5 6 > »

FIND A RETAILER NEAR YOU

Search By: